Hello beautiful people, I hope you are having a great day. I was tagged by my lovely friend Ash to do The Winter Tag. I LOVE tags so you best believe I dropped everything to do this one. Here are the rules:
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 Bloggers (if you can).
- I went to hospital ALL DA TIME as a kid–I kept falling over and breaking/spraining things. (Probz an undiagnosed hypermobility symptom).
- I dye my hair wayyyyy too often. It’s kind of like a stress relief for me, and as weird as it sound, dying my hair calms me down.
- I love sloths. I feel like I relate to them on a spiritual level.
- I did ballet until I was 14. I was RUBBISH at it.
- I’m a rule follower. I hate being a rebel, and I can’t lie. I’m basically the queen of the goody two shoes.
- My dad studied Antarctic moss for his PhD, so consequently me and my brother brought him normal English moss all the time when we were little.
- I was 100% convinced that my Grandma was the Queen as a kid. (BTW, she is a queen).
- I’m not an expensive jewellery type person, coz I lose everything.
- I’m an introvert through and through. I like being with myself.
- I served Claire Balding at work, and had a convo with her about suffragettes.
- I wrote to Warner Bros to ask them if I could play Romilda Vane in HP6, and they wrote back. SPOILER: they said no!
- My cats are called Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Elizabeth II, (A) because we got them on the Jubilee weekend and (B) coz we thought it would be real funny if the vets had to write: Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Elizabeth II are due for their annual vaccinations. (it is)
What are your favourite things about Winter?
Drinking tea and not getting overheated, seeing my breath in front of my face, wearing a cute coat, reading next to the fire, and wearing my HP scarf.
What is your favourite Winter outfit?
Thermals, a cute dress, a warm cardi, my pirate boots and red lipstick!
What is your favourite Winter food?
I would eat mince pies all da time if I could.
What is your favourite Winter drink?
Cinnamon hot chocolate is ah-mazing.
What is your dream way to spend a Winters day?
Reading by the fire, drinking loadsa tea, and watching some rubbishy TV. (Or going to see some Christmas lights).
How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I wear red lipstick every-damn-day!
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
View this post on Instagram
Christmas tree GOALS. It’s not mine coz my tree is ten years old, leaning slightly to the left and looks like it was decorated by a child on a sugar high. Obvs I decorated coz child on a sugar high is my always aesthetic 😂😂😂 __________________________________ #christmastree #christmastree #christmasiscoming #christmas #potd
Fairy lights, fluffy socks and de-frosting my car!
What is your favourite Winter song?
Baby it’s cold outside. (Great article here on it here)
What is your favourite Winter memory?
Waking up at a RIDICULOUS time, eating everything in my stocking and running down the stairs and seeing all the presents under the tree.
What is your favourite Winter scent?
The crisp scent of snow/ice!
Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
Time with my family and friends!