The lovely Paige tagged me in the Sunshine Blogger Award. THANKS, m’lovely! Here are the rules:
- Give Appreciations of the blogger who nominated them and add them to the post.
- Answer the 11 question the blogger asked
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them questions
- Let the nominees know and add the Sunshine Blogger Award logo to your post
How many books have you read this year?
116. I know, I read a LOT.
Paperbacks, hardbacks, e-books or audiobooks?
Paperbooks are my fav. Although, I LOVE audiobooks when I’m driving
If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
Luna Lovegood. She’s awesome, and we could both be weird together.
Is there a book/series that everyone else loved, but you weren’t too keen on?
The Throne of Glass series. (SOZ GUYS!)
If you could speak another language, which would it be?
Ancient Greek. Mainly so I read ancient texts.
You’re stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, which fictional character do you choose to be stranded with you?
Probably someone badass like Katniss, coz then I’d stay alive.
What would you do if you had an hour to spend in a fictional world of your choice?
Is there a place you usually read? (Garden, bed, sofa…)
Do you have many friends IRL that are bookworms?
Nil. Nada. Zero. Hence why I talk to you guys on the net.
What is your favourite breakfast food?
Full English. And tea. Obvs
Piece of advice you’d give to someone considering starting a book blog?
Have fun with it and don’t stress!
- Which of your books would you most like to get signed, and why?
- If you could have lunch w/ your fav fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What would be your FAV Hogwarts lesson?
- If you could reverse the death of one character, who would you save?
- Bookmarks or turning over the corners?
- Fav childhood book?
- What’s the one plot hole that REALLY irritates you?
- A trope that you LOVE? (Love triangles, chosen one, etc)
- What’s your fav bookish blogs?
- What book would you most like to become a movie?
The Book Moo