YAY FOR BOOK TAGS. I was tagged by the lovely Lia (check out her heart-eyes inducing post here).
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you. TYSM, Lia!
- Credit the tag’s creator– Michelle.
- There’s no limit of how many aesthetics you can make for a question.
- Make your OWN aesthetics, please don’t steal them from someone else.
(1) FAVOURITE BOOK OF THE YEAR
The Explorer by Katherine Rundell
I love love LOVED The Explorer! You can check out more of my ramblings on why, here.
(2) A CHARACTER YOU RELATE TO A LOT
Hazel from the Murder Most Unladylike series by Robin Stevens
Like Hazel, I’m pretty introverted, I like writing things down & I get a little insecure at times.
(3) A CHARACTER YOU LOOK UP TO
Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series.
Luna is unapologetic-ly weird, and I love that about her. I wish I could embrace my goofy ways as much as Luna.
(4) AN UNDERRATED GEM
The Fairyland series by Catherynne Valente
Forever and always, one of my favs. It’s quirky, magical and adventure laden.
(5) A CHARACTER THAT DESERVES MORE LOVE
Thalia from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
As much as I LOVE Annabeth, I feel like Thalia sometimes gets lost in her shadow. BUT SHE’S AWESOME. She came back from the dead, and it took true courage to join the Hunters. #ThaliaFangirl4Lyfe
(6) AN UNDERRATED OTP
Diana and Nim from Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
So, I really really ship these two. Make it happen, Leigh Bardugo?
This was a super fun tag, and here is a link to my Pinterest board where I collected all the images! I tag:
(But feel free not to do it if it’s not you thing!)