This lovely book meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish! Yay it’s Tuesday! And I am back from holiday, I had a great time & am extremely sunburnt and read loads of great books. This week we are listing that top ten books we wish had sequels.
- The Night Circus – I am re-reading this at the moment and am falling in love with the story all over again! I would love to see more of The Night Circus.
- The Book Thief – I LOVE the character of Death, and I kind of want to know what he’s up too in 2013!
- The Princess Bride – one of the funniest books I’ve read. Would kill for a sequel.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – there were some murmurings that this might be happening – PLEASE let it be true!
- The Graveyard Book – I want to know more about the graveyard mythology.
- Rebecca – one of my favourite classic books, and so mysterious. I would love a sequel!
- Matilda – AHH. This would be so cool!
- Requiem – I want to know more. Did the rebellion ever win? Where is Lena. SO MANY QUESTIONS!
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell – I am reading this now and I don’t want it to ever end. A sequel pretty please?
- And finally…HARRY POTTER!! – pretty much everyone on the planet would like more HP from Ms Rowling. I literally think if it ever happened my heart would burst with happiness.
That is it for Top Ten Tuesday this week. Stay tuned for many, many, many book reviews later this week.