Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week its the top ten intimidating books.
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman – A MONSTER of a book, that everyone seems to either hate or love – I was terrified I would be in the hate section. Luckily, I really enjoyed this one.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I read The Night Circus last year, and it’s one of my favourite books but before I had read it I read the thousands of glowing reviews and I was again, scared that I wouldn’t like it so much
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare – I’m saving these for my holiday, and yet again I am scared I wont like them as much as everyone else
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – SEE ABOVE 😉
- White Cat by Holly Black – I’ve heard so many great things about this series, but I wasn’t a big fan of Tithe. I hope I like this one though!
- The Noughts and Crosses Trilogy by Malorie Blackman – read the first three when I was younger, but yet to read the last book! A great series, but I’d say that I am intimidated to see how it ends.
- Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susana Clarke – The book is massive. I’m kind of scared, but also looking forward to it
- Legend by Marie Wu – another book with such a big following, I’m excited to read another dystopian though – I feel like I haven’t read one for ages.
- The Casual Vacancy by J. K Rowling – I brought this one AGES ago. I love Ms Rowling, but am intimidated that this may not match up!
- A Game of Thrones by G. R. R Martin – I was terrified of reading this book after all the hype. Loved it though, now to get on to the second one in the series!