Its Top Ten Tuesday again! Yay! Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week its a top ten freebie! So, I have decided to do books that are spook inducing (in a good way – I LOVE spooky books!)
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman – this book is full of ghosts and ghouls and creepy things! A really AMAZING book
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake – a murderous ghost meets ghost hunter? Very spooky and slightly romance-y as well
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – beautiful and haunting, a tale of magic and war set against the backdrop of the best circus ever
- The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand – a delightfully scary middle grade book – complete with creepy-crawlies
- Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children – a mysterious house on an island in the middle of nowhere – a really good mystery!
- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver – absolutely beautiful – the story of a ghost and a girl and their friendship
- Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier – the ever present ghost of Rebecca haunts the unnamed narrator and second wife – will she find out what happened to her?
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold – The story of a horrible murder, told from the perspective of the murder victim
- Mort by Terry Pratchett – a humorous story about a boy who becomes Death’s apprentice
- The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly – a book for adults about fairy-tales, in all their gory glory. The Crooked Man made me sleep with the light on for a week!
Hope you enjoyed this weeks TTT!