BEST TOP TUESDAY EVER!!! I could probably do a top 100 of these, I am in love with way too many fictional characters!! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a weekly list meme!
- Four from the Divergent Trilogy – I don’t know what it is about four, but the way he is written just makes me want to swoon. He is that ultimate bad boy with a good heart and I am so excited for the final book in the trilogy, which comes out later this year!
- Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series – This might have something to do with the fact that Jamie Campbell Bower (who is gorgeous) is playing Jace in the film adaption, but there is just something about those literary bad boys!
- Westley from The Princess Bride – ‘As you wish’ Nuff said.
- Aragon from Lord of the Rings – Again, this may have something to do with the films, but seriously such a cute character.
- Alex from The Delirium Trilogy – am still in a post-Requiem depression at the mo, but Alex is such a good male character. Team Alex all the way!!
- Lupin from Harry Potter – Did anyone else think Lupin and Tonks were really cute?? I did!!
- Ethan from the Beautiful Creatures series – I loved being in Ethan’s head, and may have developed a itty bitty crush on him whilst being there. I can see Lena’s attraction!
- Luke from the Confessions of a Shopaholic series – I was really into these books when I was 13 and was convinced that Luke Brandon was my future husband!!
- Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson & the Olympians – I also thought Percy Jackson was smoking hot. Ahh young love!!
- And finally, you cannot have a crush without the original fictional character crush, Darcy from Pride and Prejudice – loved The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (sob) and am loving the book!!