Yay, Its that time of the week again! Top Ten Tuesday is my FAVOURITE book meme (and the only one I remember to do on a regular basis). Its hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week its the top ten books on our spring to be read list! So here goes:
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver – I am so jealous of you lovely USA people who have already got their hands on the final Delirium book!! It doesn’t come out till the twenty-first in the UK! Although I did see on the Waterstones Piccadilly Store that there is a evening with Lauren Oliver next week and I am so tempted to go – if any UK’ers want to come with please do!!
- Scarlett by Melissa Meyer – Literally DEVOURED Cinder last week and I cannot wait to read Scarlett!
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff- The summary is intriguing and the cover is beautiful! I cannot wait to check this one out!
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – I’ve mean been meaning to read this for ages!!
- The Key and the Flame by Claire M Caterer – This looks like an action packed middle grade read! Also it looks like the characters travel to Oxford- I LOVE reading about authors takes on places I’ve been.
- Rump: The True Story of Rumplestiltskin – I have to admit that my excitement for this is mainly due to my current obsession with Once Upon a Time which is the best show ever! I’m excited to see this take on such an iconic character!
- The Ability by M. M Vaughn – This looks interesting and mysterious, which is my favourite type of book!!!
- Six Gun Snow White by Catherynne Valente – Another fairy-tale retelling, this time by one of my favourite authors – I am so excited for this!
- Who could that be at this hour? by Lemony Snicket – I know this was released last year but I just couldn’t not include it – I really enjoyed a series of unfortunate events and I am excited to read Mr Snicket’s latest offering!
- The Menagerie by Tui T Sutherland and Kari Sutherland – This looks so good – middle grade meets fantasy meets mystery and GRIFFINS?! My kind of book!
So these books are definitely on my TBR list in the next springy months – even though it is still FREEZING in the sunny UK!