Ahhh, I am SO excited for this, rather valentines themed Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten is a weekly book meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and this week its the top ten romances in books! So lets get started.
- Liesel and Rudy from The Book Thief – This book is SO great, if you haven’t read it please do! I love the little romance in this book because it perfectly captures that time when boys are mean because they like you and kisses are a big deal! Also is anyone else freaking out about the upcoming movie adaptation!?? I am very very excited for it.
- Tris and Four from Divergent – One of my favourite couples, and another upcoming movie! Four is one of my main literary crushes, and I cannot wait to see where there relationship goes in book 3.
- Hazel and Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars – AHGRHHHHH is all I have to say about this relationship. Heartbreaking 😦
- This list wouldn’t be complete without a little HP action; Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter – I LOVE this couple, Ron and Hermione are my favourite couple from HP – they have so much chemistry and I am a little bit fangirl over them!
- September and Saturday from The Fairyland Series – such a sweet innocent relationship that will hopefully grow with the series.
- Lena and Ethan from Beautiful Creatures – A great YA love story, Ethan is swoon worthy and I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY VALENTINES DATE WITH HIM 😉
- Celia and Marco from The Night Circus – A forbidden romance with magic – PERFECT
- Lyra and Will from the His Dark Materials – Another, kind of tragic, romance between two kids from two different worlds – beautifully written by Phillip Pullman.
- Tristran and Yvaine from Stardust – Beautiful, fairy tale romance between a Victorian boy and a star.
- Buttercup and Westley from The Princess Bride – a great novel, with a great pair of star crossed lovers to boot!!
So I hope you’ve enjoyed my Top Ten Tuesday this week and I hope you have a lovely valentines day!!