I cannot believe that 2012 is almost gone – it’s been the most incredible year and I cannot wait to see what 2013 brings. I always have a list as long as my arm of new years resolutions, but this year I’ve tried to keep it short and sweet (well sort of). I spilt them into categories (I know, I am such a massive geek) so here goes…
- I am going to aim to read 50 books this year, which is the same aim as last year, but this year I have got the added pressure of tonnes of uni work!
- I want to read more classic novels.
- I want to read the books I already have before buying more
- I want to start listening to audiobooks
- I want to visit the library more often, and shop at independent bookshops more too.
- I want to write whatever I want to write at that moment and be more flexible with my writing.
- I want to write frequently.
- I want to finish redrafting my project and move on.
- DRINK MORE
- DRINK DECAFF!!
- Stop spending money!! Save for a rainy day
- Be more spontaneous
- Have fun!!
I hope that everyone reading this has had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love and I hope that 2013 is a great year for you. Thank you so much for visiting/reading/commenting/following my blog this year – it means a tonne.
Lots of love,