Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Its basically a list of top tens and this week is the top ten books we’ve read since starting blogging. Now I haven’t being blogging long, but I definitley have a top ten!
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Review here ) – Crazy, imaginative, bonkers mad and excellently written this book was brilliant!
- The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente (Review here )- quirky, brilliant and with a fiesty female lead, I love this book.
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak ( Review here ) – moving and emotionally charged.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern ( Review here )- Magical and Character led
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (Review here )- One of the best childrens books I have ever read.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman (Review here ) – Neil Gaiman is one of my favourite authors and Starduct is a great book.
- How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran (Review here ) – A great memoir, really insightful.
- Miss Peregines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Review here ) – A intriguing fantasy tale
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman (Review here ) – Another Neil Gaiman (I’m beginning to look a bit stalkerish!) but such a great book
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Review here ) – A great YA fantasy!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my top ten this week!