Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Its basically a list of top tens and this week is the top ten bookish people we’d like to meet!
- J.K Rowling – This one is pretty obvious. I aboslutely LOVE Harry Potter and I would give my left arm to meet J.K, chat about all things HP, her new book and how on earth she comes up with her amazing ideas
- Terry Pratchett – One of my favourite authors, love his discworld novels. I would love to ask him how he infuses comedy in his books!
- Neil Gaiman – I cannot believe I only discovered his books this year but I adore them and cannot wait to read more. He also seems like such a cool guy from his tumblr page so I would love to meet Neil and have a chat.
- Catheryne M Valente – I rave about fairyland so much its no wonder, but I would love to meet Catheryne and ask her all about September and her upcoming adventures in Fairyland
- C. S Lewis – I was obsessed with Narnia when I was younger. I loved it and I re-read the books constantly. Althoug, sadly Lewis is no longer with us, I would love to chat about Narnia and all the adventures the children had there, and maybe even address some of the controversy’s that surrounded his most famous work.
7. J. R R Tolkien – Another one sadly no longer with us, but who wouldn’t want to meet the father of modern fantasy!
8. Lauren Oliver – Loved Liesl and Po, and Delirium and Pandemonium. I would love to have a chat with Lauren!
9. Stephen Chbosky – Perks is one of my favourite books ever and I am so excited for the film to come out!!
10. Malorie Blackman – I need to re-read Noughts and Crosses! Such a talented writer who I would love to meet!
So there is my list of ten bookish people, I hope you enjoyed it!